Are you a person who is shy?
And you have realised that your shyness and or anxiety is losing you opportunities.?
Does the below describe you??
- Do you ever get a blank mind around people? This means you don’t know what to say in conversations, even leading to embarrassing awkward silences.
- Do you feel nervous even before you go into a social situation? For example: feeling tense, sweating, shaking, or feeling your heart beating fast before you have to talk in front of a group of people.
- Do you find it hard to talk and connect with new people? This can lead to having not many “real” friends, staying inside your home alone a lot, and being a virgin much longer than normal.
- Do you have imaginary conversations with people in your head? These are often people you’re too scared to talk to in real life.
- Do you often feel very self conscious? This means being insecure about the way you look, or being painfully aware of everything you say and do when you know people are watching.
If the above sounds like you, you need to check out Sean Cooper who is an expert on helping people get over their shyness and anxiety.